Black Authors Books - Rashaun J Allen




Author's name: - Rashaun J. Allen

A little bit about yourself: -

I am an author, writer and entrepreneur. I have been writing and performing poetry for many years. I enjoy writing because it gives me the ability to paint pictures with words. I wrote “A Walk Through Brooklyn” to show experiences African American males goes through in American society.

I published “A Walk Through Brooklyn” through my publishing company Rashaun Enterprises. Our mission is to publish, promote and advocate for aspiring authors. We provide book formatting, custom book design, ISBN/Barcodes, Editing, Marketing Materials, Copyright, Author Bios, Press Releases, Book Proofs and Distribution.


What Inspires You?: -
I am inspired to write because it gives me the opportunity to share my life experiences.

What 2 tips would you share with a budding writer?:
Tip 1: Network with fellow writers.

Tip 2: Read books on the genre you plan to write in.

An Outline of your Featured Book?: - “A Walk Through Brooklyn”, a collection of nineteen poems that express the black experience from a vivid point of view of an African American man who has experience growing up in American society without a father and losing a loving mother. It covers a range of topics such as self-motivation, love, friendship, abandonment and loss.

Read Rashaun J Allen's About Page

Purchase the Book: - A Walk Through Brooklyn - out now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...