Black Authors Books - Jihad


I first was introduced to this black authors books Jihad, when I saw his Riding Rhythm paperback sitting on the shelf at my local library. The front cover had me straight away. Tall, elegant sista leaning against a column, dressed in a professional yet sassy 2 piece pin stripe suit. The book did not disappoint, I remember not wanting to take it back to the library, naughty me. However this christmas I treated myself and brought a copy. Happy Christmas to me:)

An Outline for Riding Rhythm;

A young law student sets out to uncover the truth and save her gangster love. Charismatic Moses King, founder of Chicago street gang The Disciples, has been sentenced to life without parole for the murder of a popular black Chicago congressman and his wife. But as law student Rhythm Azure takes interest in the case, she starts to uncover a conspiracy that's bigger and more treacherous than she could have imagined. The closer Rhythm gets to the heart of the frame-up, the greater the danger for herself and all those on her side - including the incarcerated Moses. Her only hope of unravelling a web of deceit lies in an unlikely alliance between the church and two rival street gangs, and in her tireless determination to save the man she has come to love against all odds.

Read Jihad's Biography

Explore more books written by Jihad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...