Black Authors Books - C. Nzingha Smith




Author's name: - C. Nzingha Smith

Where you live or where you from: -
Live in New York, NY & Atlanta

A little bit about yourself: -

A native of Chicago, I discovered my love for writing at the age of twelve. I have spent the last ten years working in the fashion and event planning industries and wrote in my spare time. I made the decision to begin my full time freelance writing career two years ago.


At that time I also decided to begin working on my first three books as well. I am an avid traveler, love to cook and love all types of music. In the summer you can find me in the park, people watching, reading a new book or listening to live music, under a sun hat and big shades. In the winter I am wrapped up like an Eskimo (I hate to be cold) so the most you’ll get is a glimpse of my eyes right under the brim of my hat and a smile. Summer and fall are my favorite seasons.


What Inspires You?: -

Witnessing other people operate in their gifts and talents is my first source of inspiration. Traveling also inspires me, new locations and meeting new people. Nothing is arbitrary, so you never know how a stranger will touch, inspire or motivate you to create.

What 2 tips would you share with a budding writer?:

Tip 1: My first tip for a budding writer is to learn discipline. It is something I haven’t mastered yet, but am better now, than I was a year ago. Writing is easy, having the discipline to stop, sit down and actually do it, is the hard part. You don’t have anything to sell if you don’t get it onto paper or a computer.

Tip 2: My second tip is to learn the business of writing. Unless you are already rolling in the dough and you’re writing is a hobby verses a source of income for you, teach yourself the business, it is not enough to simply create. The reason for you writing is to have others read it. You are your best salesperson. You have to learn how to market and sell yourself first and then your product. Both are imperative for your success.


An Outline of your Featured Book?:

Lust-Have Recipes: IN-Gredients for Stimulation, is a cookbook of aphrodisiac recipes and erotic poetry and images. Lust-Have Recipes , IN-Gredients for Stimulation reignites a desire and passion for readers in the bedroom as well as in the kitchen. The cookbook is a collaboration from C. Nzingha Smith, the Founder and Principal Writer of SNC2 Ink and Lifestyle Expert and Certified Foodie, Melissa Roberts. Lust-Have Recipes celebrates food, art, intellect and romance. The book will explore the wonderful relationship food and sex share and give the reader a different view of dinner time!

Read C. Nzingha Smith's Biography
Follow C. Nzingha Smith on Twitter




Purchase the Book: - Lust-Have Recipes: IN-Gredients for Stimulation - out now


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...