Black Authors Books - Steven A Barthell




Author's name: - Steven A Barthell

Where you live or where you from: -
Currently Live in Boston, MA. Raised in Miami, FL.

A little bit about yourself: -
27 year old author, television personality & public figure who believes he is the future leader for his generation,very articulate & open minded about whats going on in today's society but also very critical on its future.

What Inspires You?: -

Knowing that I dare to push the envelope with my writing & what I stand for. I am one of the only people in the New England area who published a book, host a television show & hold motivational workshops at the same time. My generation motivates me.


What 2 tips would you share with a budding writer?:

Tip 1: Just dare to be different

Tip 2: Dare to push the envelope .


An Outline of your Featured Book?:

A guide of telling my generation to get it together; its about the battles we go through in relationships, friendships & everything in our society.

Read Steven A Barthell's Biography
Follow Steven A Barthell on Twitter




Purchase the Book: - "Women R Stupid and Men R the Reason" - out now

You can also purchase from here:
www.stevenkoncept.com
http://azizapublishing.com
www.barnesandnoble.com

Further Information: -
Published by Aziza Publishing www.azizapublishing.com My 1st exclusive workshop "Court You, Learn You, Love You, Marry You" gives details on how relationships & commitments should be conducted, I am also now a weekly panelist on Single Ladies Cafe Radio www.musicfeen.com after my interview on their show increased their listeners by 600% helping them reach their record number of listeners. I host a local television Show SHINE on the Boston Neighborhood Network BNN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...