Black Authors Books - Tiffany A. Flowers



Author's name - Tiffany A. Flowers

A little bit about yourself - I am a author, writer, and educator. Currently, I am working on my next children’s book entitled “For those who stare at the moon”

What Inspires You? - I am inspired by everyday life, and my experiences.

What 2 tips would you share with a budding writer? - You should carry a journal everywhere that you go & You should revise your work each week.

Read Tiffany A. Flowers's Biography
Follow Tiffany A. Flowers on Twitter

Purchase Book - I am a Sigma Gamma Rho Legacy Written by Tiffany A. Flowers and Illustrated by James Eugene






UPDATED - 15.07.2010

Tiiffany has released another book which looks great

This book is called: For Those Who Stare at the Moon

Contact at MySpace/Goldenbutterflypublishing

Take a peek inside her book by lisening to an extract in her trailer below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Soror,
I am so proud of you! You don't know me, but I connected to you through FACEBOOK. I am an author as well and have not published anything, but several chapters of a book on Healing from Sexual Abuse (Dreams & Nightmares) written. I often find writing theraputic at times, but sometimes it's depressing so I have breaks away from it. Thank yiu for committing to being an author and encouraging others to do the same. You are an amazing woman and I encourage you to keep doing what you're doing. God Bless You!

Soror Kemi Fumbanks-Jones

bthankful said...

Thank Soror for taking the time to comment, I do appreciate it.
However I would like to let you know that I am not an author, I merely just love to read and because there are so many great authors, I had to share those I know and those that are new too.

Your book on Healing from Sexual Abuse (Dreams & Nightmares) is a deep issue that are great for those that are looking for help in those areas. Even though you have not published your writings yet, would you like to be featured as an author of the week? Would love to expose you and your talents to the masses, maybe even share a small extract from your works. Email me and I can send you the details to be featured.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...