My Local Libraries Book Sale

Morning to you all, it's a cold winter's day where I live but the lord has blessed me today, so it's a bright day.

I went to my local library today to find they are having another booksale. Oh how I love book sales and considering the recession is on the books now cost next to nothing to purchase. I brought 12 books today and the lady sold them to me for only a £1.00, I saved 20p not a lot but it's a saving. 6 were black authors books for my reading pleasure, 4 were for my son's reading pleasure (2 were also written by black authors)and the last 2 were for business reference purposes. I will now add these great books to my ever growing collection of Black authors books.

I know you want to know what books I purchased and I will share. Each post will have another book as I have already showed via past posts. I have so many books to get through that I will be doing this blog for sometime. Being such a nice person I will list the black authors books I brought today in this post and you will get more detailed information in future posts.




Every Shut Eye by
Collen Dixon
Little Scarlet by
Walter Moseley
I Left my Back Door Open by
April Sinclair







The Interruption of Everything
by Terry McMillan
There's A Hole in the Bucket
by Rebecca McLean
Dancing in the Dark
by Caryl Phillips



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...